Need help to Live at home for longer?
Getting a little bit of “help that comes to you” from St Louis Home Care Victor Harbor can help you maintain your independence. Our qualified and trained carers help you meet your wellness and lifestyle goals through a range of care and services to suit your needs.
- Cleaning, laundry, gardening , home maintenance
- Accompany and help with your shopping
- Social and community activities
- Personal care and dressing
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Nursing care, medication support and wound management
- Allied health, (Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Occupational Therapy)
- Mobility aids (walkers, wheelchairs, lifters) and sight-impairment aids
ST Louis Home Care Victor Harbor provides Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) for transport, Government funded Home Care Low Care (level 1 and 2) and High Care (level 3 and 4),assistance with My Aged Care to get Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) assessment, and Private Home Care Services. St Louis Home Care is a Government Accredited Home Care Provider. For more information www.stlouishomecare.com.au St Louis Home Care Victor Harbor 8552 1481